Tuesday, July 29, 2014

So What's Been Going On This Month...

It's   been  exactly a  month  since  I  last  posted--Wow!--it's  been  a  busy  month--and  gone  in  an  instant--too  fast!    So,  in  a  very  condensed  version--here's  my  month  in  review:


...made  some  new  art...but,  I'm  always  doing  that.......



Okay,  remember  the  bed  springs  from  my  last  post  (the  ones  that  I  found  at  the  flea  market?)--here's  what  I  did  with  one  of  them--playing  around  : )



....made  a  new  doll...


...and  a  new  box


and hey--I  also  got  some  new  books--the  covers  alone  are  inspiration  for  me!

So,  back  to  what  I  was  talking  about--oh  yeah--making  new  art--this  time--Finnabair  style--





But  the  main  reason  I've  been  super  busy  are  my  shows--I've  had  3  this  month,  and  another  one  this  coming  weekend--



and  I  now  have  a  little  visitor  twice  a  week  at  my  house--



"off  to  grandma's"  : )  little  Tj--he's  such  a  little  cutie--but  now  I  know  why  you  have  children  when  you're  young  : )

So  that's  my  month  in  review--I  hope  the  next  month  slows  down  a  bit--I'll  try  to  be  back  sooner.....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous projects.All of them and the little baby is beyond adorable.:-)

Katy said...

Very cool projects! Love the spring and the doll. and I love the mixed media canvas. And the baby is so sweet! :)

Autumn Leaves said...

TJ is adorable! I'm with you on getting why we have kids young. My grandkids wear me out too. I always love your art work, Diane, and of course, this post is no exception. In fact, I'm quite awed by the use of the bed spring! Quite unique and lovely. I just was thinking that your boxes would make a lovely addition to the end table, especially if it would hold the remotes!

Denise Fletcher said...

What fantastic and inspirational work!

Unknown said...

I am fond of Mixed Media Art too. Your post has given me many inspiring ideas for my upcoming projects. I love making dolls and recently I have found an amazing book online. You'll like it too, have a look!
http://www.amazon.com/Mixed-Media-Collage-Doll-Stencils/dp/B00IQRT4N8/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1407748209&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=Mixed+Media+Doll+Stencils

Salad Recipes said...

This was great tto read

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails