Friday, February 8, 2013

29 Faces Day 8

Wow!  One  week  already  of  faces--time  seems  to  fly  even  in these  dreary  winter  months! 
 
For  today's  face I  went  back  to  my  bristol  paper  and  pastels--
 
 
 
 
I  was  going  for  the  Art  Deco  look (one  of  my  favorite  styles),  but  what  I  had  planned  did  not  work  out  at  all,  so  I  just  covered  up  my  'design'  with some  collaged  roses--anything  can  be  fixed!  Now  she  has  a  vintage  30's  look  to  her--and  I  like  it!
 
To  see  more--visit  HERE--all  brought  to  you  by  Ayala  Art.
 
 

11 comments:

Jenny said...

She is absolutely gorgeous Diane... beautiful little face... and love her vintage 30's look...

Jenny ♥

Lisa Graham said...

She is stunning Diane and all the faces you have done so far are just so beautiful and all in your own style.

Marianne said...

I love this!!! What a beauty!
xxx Marianne

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

SO pretty Diane! I love her hat and the flowers that frame her. Have a wonderful weekend!

Sunny K. Lee said...

She is beautiful ~!!! love her rose clothe~

Daniele Valois said...

absolutely stunning! love love

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Breathtaking painting, I love it very much.

Cameron said...

Oooo, I love the saturated colors and vintage style! Beautiful!

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Very nice, this one!

Jennifer said...

I love this one Diane! Gorgeous!

linda (dots n doodles) said...

I love art deco and this lady is no exception. Gorgeous rendition.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails