Wednesday, February 6, 2013

29 Faces Day 6

I  didn't  have  a  lot  of  time  yesterday,  so  this  was  a  quick  one.   I  started  out  with  graphite,  but  I  wanted  to  add  a  little  color, so I  went  back  to  my  pastels  (these  things  are  growing  on  me).
 
 
 
She's  done  on  bristol  paper--I've  had  this  paper  forever,  but  I've  never  used  it.  It's  nice  and  durable,  but  I  think  I  like  the  tooth  of  the  coldpress  watercolor  paper  better.
 
And  if  you  want  to  see  more  faces  visit  HERE--there  are  96  participants  in  all!--where  there's  an  amazing  variety  of  talent  AND  faces  to  see.

7 comments:

denthe said...

she's lovely! Those flowers are a nice addition!

Cathy Bueti said...

Diane your faces are always so gorgeous and remind me of elegant women from days gone by.

I know what you mean about the pastels, I have tried them but sometimes the dust just gets to me!

Love the pop of red on this one!

:)

Sunny K. Lee said...

Your girls look very lovely~ :)

Unknown said...

oh wow!!! this is beautiful Diane!!!

Erika said...

She is a lovely one and I love this colors and her style
Greetings from Erika

Tammie Lee said...

she is quite lovely Diane ~

lee said...

your doing a beautiful job on these faces

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails