Sunday, February 3, 2013

29 Faces Day 3

I  sketched  this  face  in  my  sketchbook, and  I  decided  to  go  with  pastels  again--I'm  liking  them,  but  I  don't  think  they'll  replace  my  love  of  acrylics.
 
 
 
I'm  glad  that  I  decided  to  do  this  challenge--now  I'm  wondering  what  'face'  will  I  bring  the  next  day.
 
If  you  want  to  be  one  of  the  participants  or  just  want  to  see  the  other  beautiful  faces (and  it  can  be any  type  of  face--doesn't  even  have  to  be  human!)  start  HERE,  and  then  click  on  the  Feb  2013  tab.

13 comments:

DVArtist said...

This is a great face. Love here hair. Can't wait to see what you have next.
Nicole/Beadwright

Janet Ghio said...

She is really wonderful!

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

She's a winner!

manomij said...

Another lovely face in your style. I can see you are enjoying the challenge!

Kathy said...

"Bring" is a good way to describe it because each one deffinately has her own personality. Love watching each one emerge.

Regina said...

She is lovely!! I'm so enjoying seeing all the wonderful "FACES".

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Gorgeous!!!

greetings Alie :-)

Sunny K. Lee said...

Love your pastel girls~ :)

wandamarie.blogspot.com said...

Such a lovely face! better you than me diane, with the pastels, ha!

Terri Corona said...

Your pastel portraits are beautiful! Make me want to try pastels.

Art Play Today said...

You are so good at hair! I love her hair and I wish I could do hair better! I need more practice I guess! She's beautiful and the pastels give the faces a very soft and feminine look.

Unknown said...

your work on these beautiful girls so inpires me!!! i love your work!!

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Gorgeous face
lovely greet Marja

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails