Sunday, February 24, 2013

29 Faces Day 24

For  today's  face  I  went  back  to  collaging  my  own  art  again  (like  my  sunface  on  day 22).   I just  started  doing  this  (thanks to  Suzi  Dennis : ),  and  it's  my  newest  'thing'.   Whenever  I  start  a  new  technique,  that's  all  I  want  to  do--so  I  did  it  again.
 
I  drew  her  on  a  piece  of  watercolor  paper,  cut  her  up,  and  then  painted  the  squares......
 
 
 
 
......and  then  I  put  her  back  together.....
 
 
...on  a  canvas...
 
I  love  painting  these  little  squares  each  as  their  own  piece  of  art,  but  still  coinciding  with  the  other  pieces  just  enough  to  come  together  well.
 
And  if  you  want  to  see  more  faces  (the  list  is  still  growing--you  can  join  in  at  any  time)  visit  HERE.
 

6 comments:

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

this makes such a unique look, no wonder you want to keep at it!

Marianne said...

This certainly has it's charme. Love the face and the butterflies!
xxx Marianne

Priti Lisa said...

so much fun looking through all of your faces,,,
like a big, beautiful art book,
so inspiring.
I ♥ Suze too!
♥♥

Theresa MacNaughton said...

You art always astounds me, Diane. You have such talent. :) Thank you for sharing your creations.

Becca said...

I love this Diane...always inspired by your artwork!

Healing Woman said...

I really love this one Diane. It's so neat that you pieced it back together for a great effect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails