Friday, March 12, 2010

An Award!

Natasha May gave me this award!! How exciting--there's all these things that you have to do before you can  display it  (those are the rules), and I'm so lazy, so I'll try, but for now, I just wanted to say Thank You to Natasha.  I met her first in Suzi's class, and I was so attracted to her art--she is very inspiring to me, so her doing this makes me so happy  : D.  So --go check out her blog--you won't be disappointed, and I'm going to try to do all of the things that  I  need to do  so I can proudly put this in my  sidebar. 

7 comments:

Buffy said...

Way to go girl,you so deserve it,your blog is soooo creative,I love to come here and just look around and see all your amazing art. Congrats!!!

Terri Kahrs said...

Congrats, Diane!!! This honor is well deserved! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Deedra said...

Isn't that fun?? Awards for our creativity are so great! Congrats!

I also love it because it allows me to discover wonderful talent such as yours!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

A big huge congratulations.

jgr said...

Congrats on your award! Thank you for your comment today, too.

Janet Ghio said...

Congratulations Diane! and thanks for the link to Natasha. Her artwork is beautiful!

Manon said...

Congrats, Diane!!! Yay!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails